Monday, August 31, 2009

Rest in Peace

He died a silent death, without telling anyone, and no one could save him :(.

Before you start making any guesses, I am talking about our dear Chandrayaan-I. He served us for 312 days before getting lost into space, less than half as long as the intended two-year mission.

I was particularly fascinated by the success of Chandrayaan. It was a stamp of Indian scientific prowess to the rest of the world. I followed all the news related to the project and would become as elated & proud as a child on hearing about the achievements of the Indian "baby".

But as all good things should come to an end, the Chandrayaan also had to. But all kudos to ISRO and other scientists related to the project. You deserve a standing ovation for realizing the Indian dream. Hats off to you!

And Chandrayaan, may you rest in peace!

4 comments:

  1. And i thought u r going to rest in peace.. anyways I am still hopeful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Despairing news.I hope 'Bhuvan' doesn't meet the same fate or else the world will write my obituary while i'm alive.That would be nasty...and funny too..heheh

    ReplyDelete
  3. dont worry......humari duaen "bhuwan" ke saath hai :)

    ReplyDelete